Built on nearly three decades of cumulative experience, Digimold enjoys a strong and growing international reputation for providing clients with project engineering, technical advice and mold fabrication management services in the plastics and die casting industries.
Our customer base includes firms located in the USA, Mexico, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Sweden and Egypt.
Digimold coordinates with a network of over twenty mold fabrication firms, most of which are centered in Marinha Grande, Portugal’s primary mold manufacturing zone. This network of support firms enables Digimold to project manage up to 100 molds per year, resulting in excellent quality and short lead time deliveries to our customers.
1 – OUR PRINCIPLES
– We will never send you spam with irrelevant emails;
– In the treatment of personal data that can identify you, we apply the principle of strict necessity so as not to exceed the original purpose for which your personal information is collected and / or processed;
– We will never sell, rent, distribute or share your personal information.
2 – CURRENT LEGISLATION
Our website is designed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), meaning that it complies with the data protection and privacy legislation in force in Europe.
3 – WHO ARE WE
Rua Vila Real de Santo António, nº 56
Lameira da Embra
2430-115 Marinha Grande
Tel.: (+351) 244 568 325
Fax: (+351) 244 568 327
4 – COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect the following personal information when you contact us through our website:
- Your email;
- Other information you may find relevant.
5 – TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect your personal information to understand your needs and provide a better service. Specifically, we use your personal information to the following:
– Maintenance of internal records;
– Improvement of our services;
– Contact you with relevant information following your consultation.
We will not share your personal data with third parties. We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
6 – RIGHTS
In case you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
– Consult the personal information provided by you;
– Request the correction of any errors, outdated information or omissions in the personal information you provided to us;
– Request that your personal information is not used to contact you;
– Request that your personal information is deleted from our records.
To exercise any of these rights, contact our DPO (Data Protection Officer or Data Protection Officer) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will answer to your request to change, correct or delete your personal information within 24 to 72 hours and will notify you of the actions taken.
7 – SECURITY
We are committed to ensure that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and protect the personal data we collect online.
8 – CONTACT US
Current economic times are challenging for our industry. However, at Digimold, our talent, experience and passion combine every day to assure your complete satisfaction.
Our main goal is to always exceed your expectations, and to deliver quality molds and dies that support your needs. That’s why we say…
“While you rest…we do the rest!”